What Is Save Face?
Save Face is a national register of accredited practitioners who provide non-surgical cosmetic treatments such as anti-wrinkle injections and Dermal Fillers. Save Face has Professional Standards Authority accreditation. They are also recognised by the Government, The Department of Health, NHS England and The Care Quality Commission.
Why Use Save Face?
We don’t believe in taking chances and nor should you, especially when it comes to your health and appearance. There is no greater consequence than leaving either in the hands of someone who is unqualified and untrained.
We believe that excellent patient care, high standards of practice, knowledge and training go hand in hand with delivering great aesthetic outcomes. We ensure that you don’t compromise on either.
Each and every practitioner and clinic listed on our register has been inspected against our robust set of standards. Save Face visit each clinic location and undertake ALL the checks on your behalf. So you can be assured when you select a practitioner from this register;
- They are who they say they are.
- They are a registered nurse, doctor or dentist with specialist training and insurance in each treatment listed on their profile.
- All of the necessary paperwork is in place to protect you from undue risk and harm.
- They use licensed products sourced from reputable suppliers.
- Their practice standards meet the requirements to provide you with safe treatments, in a safe environment.
She has also successfully completed the Save Face Essential Curriculum Assessment in 21st November 2019